Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ayla,

I like your paper, we just have to add Kati's citation information. There's no changes that I see that are necessary, but if you or Kati are going to add anything in there, just post it and I will look at it and put it all into one document and post it just to make sure that we are all sure that's the document we want to send.

It looks great.

If it's easier to send the documents through e-mail, you can send it to my student e-mail, jparrish0405@student.gmc.cc.ga.us

I will be away from the computer a lot tomorrow, but should be home in the evening to look at anything you post, and Friday morning, at the latest, I think we should have our completed paper done with. I think it looks pretty complete now, just needs a little editing to put it in the right format.

No comments:

Post a Comment