Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hey girls!
I decided to kinda put our paragraphs together in one word document just to tweak my paragraph to fit around both yours. I think our paper looks pretty good. I added an introduction and conclusion just to see how it would look, but they are definitely not permanent, but would love your input on them. I also tried to put it in MLA format.


Kati,

Your paragraph looks great, I think it would fit best being at the beginning, followed by mine, and then finally Ayla's paragraph. In fact, Kati, I think your first part of your paragraph works to be combined for the introduction paragraph. All I need is your works cited information.


If there's ANYTHING you think needs to be changed, just let me know. I tried to proofread it, but didn't catch anything.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6b0Kl3mHV4ndGRwNlpRZHBkY1E/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment