Thursday, May 15, 2014

Topic Preference

Julia and Ayla,

If y'all don't mind I'd like to write about posting pictures of kids without parental permission. I could touch base on how it's courteous to ask before posting pictures of children, as some parents are not big fans of facebook and social media. Actually, my husband is one of those! Me, on the other hand, as long as my child is fully dressed and you've asked me then 99% of the time I won't care. :) I found an article that says there are a few states working on laws to make it illegal for anyone to post pictures of a minor unless it's a parent. Now I feel that's a little extreme, as my children's grandparents/aunts/uncles/family friends post pictures all the time of my children. But, nonetheless, I could mention that in my paragraph, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment