Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I also think it'd be a great idea to break the paper up into sections with each of us focusing on a different section. Also, we could each choose a different element of critical thinking to help explain our arguments, since that's apart of the requirements; though to be honest I'm not entirely sure if we're supposed to explicitly explain how we used them, or just make inferences.

Since it'd be kind of hard to write the intro and conclusion without seeing what everyone put in the body, maybe we could just write our arguments at an earlier deadline, then show each other and make another deadline two or three days before the final one? With all of the sources we have, and the fact that the minimum word count is only 1000, I think the hardest part will be condensing our info into concise points (or at least for me because I like to run on).

Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment