Tuesday, May 6, 2014

In the assignment requirements information, it includes a thing about critical thinking.  The first thing we should be looking at, in my opinion, is whether we agree that people should be asking permission to tag others, or if it's not an issue and is acceptable? Who does the issue affect, do you think?

When I'd done an essay last year in my critical thinking class, we had to have three points that support the argument for the issue, and three against and then have the conclusion be your own personal input on the issue-- whether you are for or against it.

Personally, I think that it is a common courtesy to ask someone's permission before uploading pictures, especially when they involve children or when someone is in situations that could negatively affect their future- drinking, drugs, partying, etc. It could destroy their future.

I can't wait to hear y'all's opinions and thoughts about this, so we can get started.

-Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment