Thursday, May 15, 2014

Monday sounds great and I also agree we should support that people use common courtesy, and in our counter argument mention that people should have realistic expectations as to how they behave in public, as one never knows if someone's got a camera out or not.

Kati, I am 100% with you on your argument; it's one thing to post a pic of a close friend, but turns into something completely different when it involves a child. And Julia, those points sound fantastic. I also have one other idea, and it centers around when a naked picture that someone sent somebody else privately ends up on the internet. Personally, I hate the fact that that could negatively affect that person's future because A) that sort of thing mostly affects women, and B) it says a lot more about the person that posted the picture than it does the actual person in the picture.

If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to write my paragraph on that. If ya'll think that's too much or will make our paper too long or something of that sort, no biggie :) Then, Julia, if you still didn't have any preferences, I'd like to write the counterargument.

No comments:

Post a Comment